Nov 30, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 18

Posted by with No comments

~1996~

#1. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion
Strange how the past can haunt you, especially after trauma...



#2.
Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
Okay, so I guess I really liked Celine during my teen years...
There are a few people I think of when I hear this song. My parents, My Maternal Grandma, My 1st real boyfriend, T and my terrific husband!!!



#3.
Just A Girl - No Doubt
It's hard living in a world run by men sometimes. And it's hard dealing with all the hypocrisy when it comes to things boys can do, but women get looked down on for doing.

Honorable Mention #1. Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton
I so felt this way after a few break-ups. Even when I caused the break-up.

Honorable Mention #2. Beautiful Life - Ace of Base
Well, it is. This song is just one of those good advice songs that I should listen to daily...



Can't Forget
Macarena by Los Del Rio
At the time I kinda liked this song, now I pretty much hate it. During PLT (Peer Leadership Team) my Junior year in High School this was our 'farewell' song anytime we went and talked at the elementary schools. I learned to despise this song by the end of the year. But I couldn't leave it out...



And because it's so funny, here's the Chipettes version! ;)


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...