Nov 14, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 4

Posted by with No comments

~1982~

#1 - Gloria - Laura Branigan
Another song I heard growing up and I really had NO IDEA what it all meant, but I liked it all the same.

#2 - Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
I think I must've always been a little mean inside and was always afraid of getting hurt in love. I was little, what did I know?

#3 - Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
I've just always liked this song and believe it or not I've never even seen Rocky.

Honorable Mention #1 - Physical - Olivia Newton-John
Yup, I was one of those kids who had no idea what this song was really talking about, but I liked it anyway. Part of me likes it even better now that I know what it's talking about! LOL!

Honorable Mention #2 -Who Can It Be Now? - Men At Work

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...