Nov 14, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 5

Posted by with No comments

These 80's - I'm telling you. I like waaaaay too many songs....This post has 7 songs and the next post will have 8. Hahaha!

~1983~

#1- Total Eclipse Of The Heart- Bonnie Tyler
I don't remember when I first heard this song, but I remember liking it from the first listen. It's in my top 5 fave songs of all time! For the record...the studio recording of the song is much better than this live version - but it's the best I could find giving her credit.

#2 - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
I'm a sucker for romance ballads, what can I say?

#


#3 - I'm Still Standing - Elton John
Love, love, love this song. I wish I had the courage to be strong when things don't go the way I hope for.

J

Honorable Mention #1 - Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
Just another song I like for no real rhyme or reason...


Honorable Mention #2 - Down Under - Men At Work
I've always had a fascination with Australia, and this song just always makes me laugh.



Honorable Mention #3 -
Maneater - Hall & Oates
I dreamed of being that girl....Sad, but true...



Honorable Mention #4 - Our House - Madness
This song always reminds me of growing up and that's why I like it s much, I guess.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...