Nov 15, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 7

Posted by with No comments

So I found a year in the 80's that wasn't quite so filled with music I liked. I'm back to the top 5 in my list.

~ 1985 ~

#1 - Careless Whisper - George Michael or Wham
Guilt sucks. But then again, maybe you shouldn't have messed around in the first place, right?



#2 -
You're The Inspiration - Chicago
Another group my Mom listened to while I was growing up. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention then. Fast forward to the time when I was about 12 - I was sleeping over at my cousins house and she had a Chicago CD that we listened to pretty much all night long. I was then hooked.
(Video can't be embedded, so the link below is for the video!)

http://youtu.be/CRfy1yorkec

#3 - Axel F - Harold Faltermeyer
Yet another song my parents listened to...It's stayed in my head FOREVER!!! Love it!


Honorable Mention #1 - Material Girl - Madonna
Be honest girls, who wouldn't love a man that showers you with gifts and riches ALL THE TIME???



Honorable Mention #2 - One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head
Just a funny song. The lyrics really make me laugh. I've heard this song is about all sorts of 'interesting' thing...I still like it. I'll just keep being naive and take the words literally. ;)



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...