Nov 21, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 13

Posted by with No comments

I finally found a year where it was difficult to even pick 3 songs that I liked. Somehow I came up with 4...

~1991~

1. You're In Love - Wilson Phillips
I've been in this situation before. I started falling hard for a guy friend of mine only to realize that he was crazy in love with another girl. It hurt, but in the end all I wanted was for him to be happy and I made the most of our friendship.



2.
Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/if-UzXIQ5vw

3. Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega Featuring DNA
This song has ALWAYS stuck in my head...da da da da da do do!



Honorable Mention #1.
From A Distance - Bette Midler
Love the message this song is trying to get across to the people of the world. If I was ever in a beauty pageant, my answer to everything would be 'world peace'...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...