Nov 22, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 14

Posted by with No comments

~1992~

1. This Used To Be My Playground - Madonna
Wow, wow, wow. Loved this song from the moment I heard it. There are times it's so hard to be a grown up and to look back on the past and realize just how innocent and free it was. I also really liked the movie, A League Of Their Own that Madonna was in and this song was in.

2. Hazard - Richard Marx
I always felt like an outsider so I could relate to this song in some ways.



3.
Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
One of the earliest songs I remember actually listening to and enjoying on my own. I know realize just how great the meaning of the song has.



Honorable Mention #1.
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
See, I'm not always a downer! This song makes me laugh and the video makes me laugh even harder. I think a lot of us have made fun of supermodels in some way, and this song is all about that!

Honorable Mention #2. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
Even though this song was released a year before my Grandpa died, it was still popular enough that it was played throughout that next year. I had so many of the same feelings that are in this song that I held it close to my heart and it always made me cry. It still does.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...