Nov 23, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 15

Posted by with No comments

So, the early 90's must not have appealed to me much....As this year will show...

~1993~

1. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
Another song with a vivid picture and using imagery instead of just saying it flat out. This song reminds me of my little brother, Devin for some reason.

2. I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me) - Expose
A song I could relate to when it came out. In 8th grade I started 'going out' with one of my very close friends, S. It didn't last even a month before his older sister found out and then he decided we were too young to be 'serious'. I agreed, but it made me sad.
Then there was another guy, B, that I also 'went out' with at the end of 8th grade. After it fizzled out after only a few months, he told me that he did it on a dare anyway. Not sure I believed that one, but it still hurt.

3. What Is Love - Haddaway
Just like the beat to this song, especially since most of the lyrics in the song just repeat and repeat...

Original Video can't be embedded, but this is the link:
http://youtu.be/k_U6mWu1XQA

Below is a clip from Night At The Roxbury with the song:


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...