Nov 9, 2011

Weighty Wednesday: Week 8

Posted by with No comments

Yes, for any of you that are paying any sort of attention to anything - I missed last week. My MIL and my 'hopefully, soon-to-be' SIL took me away for my birthday. I was literally gone ALL DAY! But it was fun!!!

Week #8 Photos:



WEEK 8 WEIGHT
: 163/166 lbs. (First number sans clothes, second number with)


WEEKS 7-8 EXERCISES:

10.27.11
45 Min. Wii Fit

10.28.11
20 Min. Zumba

10.30.11
45 Min. Wii Fit

11.1.11
20 Min. Zumba
15 Min. Dance Central

11.4.11
40 Min. Wii Fit

11.7.11
20 Min. Zumba
15 Min. Dance Central

11.8.11
30 Min. Dance Game Demos

11.9.11
45 Min. Wii Fit

WEEK 7 THOUGHTS: Glad to see numbers going down again. It's refreshing. Wish they were going down more, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm thinking I have lost inches, however. Things are fitting just a little bit differently (not that I can wear a smaller size yet) and a few people have told me I look skinnier. It makes me feel like something is going right.

WEEK 7 OBSTACLES/EXCUSES: Surprisingly I don't have many excuses. I tried to be good when I knew I wouldn't be able to exercise the next day. I also abstained from eating Halloween candy. I had a small piece here or there, but it was spread out through a couple days and never more than a couple pieces. That was difficult for me, for sure!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...