Nov 29, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 17

Posted by with No comments

~1995~

1. Take A Bow - Madonna
This song spoke to the actress in me. And like I've said many times before, break-up songs seem to be what I like best.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/XDeiovnCv1o

2. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
This song reminds me of my older brother, Corby. He was one of my best friends growing up and there were times his life wasn't so easy.



3.
No More I Love Yous - Annie Lennox
I've said a few times I need my head examined because these are the types of songs that I like best...Hmmm...
(Embedding disabled)

http://youtu.be/XSgB61CUcq8

Honorable Mention #1. Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
Gloria was one of those artists I enjoyed at a young age. This song's beat is another one that just catches you and reels you in.
(The song I really like starts at about 1:57)


Honorable Mention #2. As I Lay Me Down - Sophie B. Hawkins
I really was a hopeless romantic in my early teen years...Ah well. Guess in some ways I'm still a hopeless romantic!


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...