Nov 19, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 11

Posted by with No comments

This was a good year, I guess...I have a long list for this year. My little sis was also born this year. Yeah, I guess we'll go with the fact it was a good year.

~1989~

1. Cold Hearted - Paula Abdul
I've always loved this song and the fact that she compares this rotten guy to a snake. It's awesome. I also love mean songs...Again, I should get my head examined.



2.
If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
As much as I don't much care for the person Cher is, she's made some good music. This is one such song. I think we all have things we'd change if we could go back in time.

3. After All - Peter Cetera & Cher
This song always reminds me of Eric. While we were dating there was a few times we almost broke up, but something kept us from doing so. Here we are 15 years later and still wonderfully happy together.

Honorable Mention #1. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
I've always liked this song. Probably just because it was the 1st song I learned to play on the piano...Well the first of the song, anyway.

Honorable Mention #2. Toy Soldiers - Martika
Another song I've always enjoyed. I like when people can think outside of the box and use other imagery for things they're trying to say.

Honorable Mention #3. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
A song I can relate to. It's always been my parents and grandparents that have given me the strength to go on and to live my life the way I do!

Honorable Mention #4. Soldier Of Love - Donny Osmond
Okay, so I may have this tiny crush on Donny Osmond. Okay, it's actually just his voice that gets me and I realize he's old enough to be my dad. So I just like this song.
(Embedding Disabled....boo!)

http://youtu.be/dXs0r47STuY

Honorable Mention #5. Miss You Like Crazy - Natalie Cole
Such a good song. So simple, yet so profound.



Honorable Mention #6.
If You Don't Know Me - Simply Red
Think about it. After spending x amount of time with someone and they still DON'T know you - they never will!



Honorable Mention #7.
Two Hearts - Phil Collins
Phil never ceases to amaze me. Love his music.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...