Nov 28, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 16

Posted by with No comments


I'm a few days behind and instead of catching up let's just say I took a weekend off. Sound good? GREAT!

~1994~

1. Don't Turn Around - Ace Of Base
Stupid Jr. High romances. Though I really knew NOTHING about love, I did feel these emotions.


2. The Sign - Ace of Base
Ace of Base was one of the first cd's I ever bought. I really liked their songs. What else can I say? Do you remember me mentioning the guy, B that I 'went out' with in 8th grade and how he told me he did it on a dare? Well, yeah it really ticked me off and eventually this was how I felt!


#3. Streets Of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen
Not sure why, just a song I've always liked.



Honorable Mention #1 -
Linger - The Cranberries
Think I really just like the accents in this group. HEHEHE.



Honorable Mention #2 - Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb
Love the fact that even though the 'guy' is kind of a jerk, she still says that she misses him. Yup, I was that stupid girl when this song came out.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...