Nov 11, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 2

Posted by with No comments

~1980~

#1 - Coward Of The County - Kenny Rogers
It's important to pay attention to what older, wiser folks tell you. They've been there, they know things we don't. Yet, there are those times you need to do what your gut tells you.



#2 -
It's Still Rock & Roll To Me - Billy Joel
Again, it's Billy Joel. Do I really need to say more?
Love the picture he paints with this song.



#3 -
Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer - Kenny Rogers & Kim Carnes
I first heard this song when I was really little, but I fell in love with it immediately. It's one that's always stayed in my head!



Honorable Mention #1 -
You Decorated My Life - Kenny Rogers
Just an awesome love song. It would be nice to know what you've done for someone else's life.

Honorable Mention #2 - You May Be Right - Billy Joel
When I was little I always dreamed of dating a bad boy - before I realized what that really meant. I thought motorcycles were cool - they scare me now. I've learned a lot since I was little, but I still like this song.




Bet you can't tell which music my Mom listened to most in my formative years, eh?

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...