Nov 17, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 9

Posted by with No comments

Here's another heavy year. Dang 80's!!!

~1987~

#1 - I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
I had no idea what this song really meant when I was little, but I loved it anyway. Love it even more now that I know what it's all about! ;)



#2 -
At This Moment - Billy Vera & The Beaters
If we could all only handle breakups (disappointments) so well...



#3 -
Alone - Heart
I've felt this way way too many times.



Honorable Mention #1 -
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Another one of my all time fave songs. Always has been. Just love the message of this song.


Honorable Mention #2 - La Bamba - Los Lobos
I loved this movie, even though it was sad. And even though I don't speak a lick of Spanish, I love this song.



Honorable Mention #3 -
Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
Couldn't let this year go by WITHOUT this song. Seriously, people!



Honorable Mention #4 -
(I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
No real reason, just like the song.

http://youtu.be/Ua26qTEK25U (embedding disabled)

Honorable Mention #5 - You Got It All - The Jets
Somehow there's always someone else to get you over a heartbreak!



Honorable Mention #6 -
In Too Deep - Genesis
I think I just like his voice more than anything else.



Honorable Mention #7 -
Luka - Suzanne Vega
A haunting song, but one that I really like. I'm messed up that way.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...