Nov 14, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 6

Posted by with No comments

Ready for this one?
It's chalk full of videos....

~1984~

#1 - The Longest Time - Billy Joel
Billy Joel, again!!! Told you he was pivotal in my life. This is one of "our" songs. My mom really liked Billy Joel - so I grew up listening to him.

#2 - I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
It's the hopeless romantic in me again. And I honestly love when Eric calls for no reason at all and he's always so sweet, I guess I got lucky!



#3
- Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deniece Williams
Again, as a little girl dreaming of that perfect guy. Well I got pretty close and this song describes Eric in so many ways. I guess dreams can come true.




Honorable Mention #1 - Hello - Lionel Richie
Just an all around great song.



Honorable Mention #2 - Against All Odds - Phil Collins
I think Phil Collins is an awesome artist. Love most all of his songs.


An Innocent Man - Billy Joel
I cannot leave my Billy out. End of story.



Honorable Mention #4 - Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Love the picture this song paints. And besides, NOTHING'S GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE!



Honorable Mention #5 - Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
Growing up I used to think people were watching me too, so I totally get this song.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...