Nov 17, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 8

Posted by with No comments

~1986~

#1 - Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
I wasn't a huge fan of Madonna until I was in high school and then this song was a song I could relate to.


#2 - Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
One song I should probably listen to EVERY STINKING DAY of my life. It may help me love myself...



#3 -
Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
Everyone could use this lesson. Don't let life keep you down, EVER!



Honorable Mention #1 -
Conga - Sound Machine
Just love the beat to this song. Can't stay still while listening to this song.



Honorable Mention #2 -
Manic Monday - The Bangles
Who doesn't hate Mondays???? And doesn't everything seem to go wrong on a Monday?



Honorable Mention #3
- Crush On You - The Jets
Okay, I'll be honest. I first listened to The Jets because they were members of the church. I was amazed that a family group could be so big in the world. Then I just ended up liking their songs because I was a pre-teen and totally boy crazy!!!



Honorable Mention #4 -
How Will I Know - Whitney Houston
Again, being the boy crazy kid that I was this song was perfect for me and asked questions I had myself.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...