Nov 9, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year, Once A Day: Day 1

Posted by with No comments

My little brother started a sort of game over on Facebook and I decided to play along. But already I noticed a problem I'm going to have with it just doing it on Facebook, so of course I had to play along on my blog as well... Hmmm.

Every day I am going to post a song that I like starting with the year I was born (1979 in my case) and each day go up one year! This should be interesting!!!! I am taking my song from the list of the top 100!

Well here's the dilemma I found...for 1979 alone, I found 3 songs that I really like, so I think my list is going to be my top 3 faves. It works.

~1979~

Song #1: Music Box Dancer by Frank Mills
My parents had this song on a record and listened to it occasionally. Being the romantic little girl I was, I loved imagining that I was a music box dancer and loved to dance to this song.


Song #2: My Life by Billy Joel
Now if you know me at all, you know Billy Joel plays a somewhat pivotal role in my life - so yes, he's included in the top three. I just love this song. (Song really starts at about 1:15)


Song #3: The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
Another song I heard a lot because of my Mom. I love the advice in this song and laughed out loud at the tv show Castle's last episode as they quoted lines from this song.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...