Dec 1, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 19

Posted by with No comments

~1997~

1. Go The Distance - Michael Bolton
I loved the Disney movie, Hercules. I also loved this song. It's another song to buoy you up and give you confidence on those hard days.

2. The Freshman - Verve Pipe
Depressing song, means I like it....That's all I've got to say.

3. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
I'm aware this song is all about drinking. When it came out I wasn't. I was naive. I just really like the beat in this song and the chorus get stuck in your head.

Honorable Mention #1. I Finally Found Someone - Barbra Striesand and Bryan Adams
This song was from the movie The Mirror Has Two Faces. While the movie wasn't GREAT, I did enjoy it. This was also around the time I started dating Eric and so this song spoke volumes to me.

Honorable Mention #2. Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/A-oh-tP6RvA

Honorable Mention #3. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...