Nov 11, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 3

Posted by with No comments

~1981~

#1 - 9-5 by Dolly Parton
Love pretty much everything about this song. Don't ask me why, I just do!



#2
- Love On The Rocks - Neil Diamond
Neil Diamond is also big in my life. And this song is like the perfect in-between happiness and hate in a relationship.



#3
- Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

We've all had those people that we wished we could date, but they were always with someone else. Just an easy song to relate to.

Honorable Mention - Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police
I'll admit it - there's been a few teachers I've had crushes on. Thankfully it never got to the obvious point. I love that this song shows it from the teacher's perspective!









0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...