Nov 21, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 12

Posted by with No comments

~1990~

1. We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel
See, Billy just always comes back. ;)
This song has always been a favorite. I didn't know what he was talking about for most of this song, but then in 8th grade History we had to study out the events in this song and I learned A LOT. And I still like the song, so it wasn't all bad!



#2. I Don't Have The Heart - James Ingram
So many emotions in this song, but I've seen it happen to lots of people...



#3.
Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul
Such a silly, but so true song. I always think of Eric and I when I hear this song!

Honorable Mention #1. Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
I love songs that make you really think about life and other people. This is one such song.

Honorable Mention #2. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven - Phil Collins
Been in this situation before. Love this guys songs!
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/CKrGj73OsAY

Honorable Mention #3. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
Just one song I've always liked.



Honorable Mention #4.
Must've Been Love - Roxette
Told you before that I'm drawn to break-up songs for some reason.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...