Nov 19, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 10

Posted by with No comments
~1988~

1. Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
How can you not smile while listening to this song? It can always make me happy when I hear it, no matter what's going on. Plus, Robin Williams is in the video - I was sure to love everything about this song!!!



2.
Anything For You - Gloria Estefan & The Sound Machine
I'm drawn to sad songs. I don't know why... Just one more song I also relate to.



3.
Could've Been - Tiffany
All those could've beens...Best not to think about.



Honorable Mention #1.
Make It Real - The Jets
Man, breakup songs really seem to hit me. Oh well...



Honorable Mention #2.
Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Whitney Houston
Do you see a theme with these songs???? Maybe I should get my head checked out?



Honorable Mention #3. Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson
The fact that Debbie Gibson was young and wrote all her own music always impressed me. This is just one song that has always spoke to me. And yes, I realize it's another 'break-up' song. Guess I'll nickname this year, "The Year of Broken Hearts."


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...