Mar 13, 2013

Gender Revelation

Posted by with 1 comment
Alrighty folks, today was the day. We got to find out what our little peanut is. Eric was hoping for a boy. I was hoping for a girl, slightly. I've been more anxious that there's something wrong with our little peanut, so I just wanted to hear that it was healthy - regardless of the gender.

I got just that news. Spine looks good, brain looks good, stomach looks good - they were even able to check the lips for a cleft palatte(sp?) and didn't see one. The dr. asked me if I wanted the blood draw for Down's and I told him no. Eric and I have always kind of felt that we'd cross that bridge when and if we had to.

Anyway onto the big revelation...I decided to have a bit of fun with the kids, so we taped it. YAY!!! Enjoy the short little video. It's the only way you'll figure out what this little peanut is...



1 comment:

  1. Carson is very excited to have another boy cousin to play with! What a cute way to tell the kids! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...