Dec 5, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 22

Posted by with No comments

The world's gonna end!!! AHHHH!!!

~2000~

1. With Arms Wide Open - Creed
I was pregnant with Tanis when this song came out. It pretty much ended up being the theme song of my life for those 8 months. (He was born a month early) Can't hear this song without thinking of my sweet little boy!

2. I Hope You Dance - LeeAnn Womack
I liked this song when it first came out and then after I had a daughter it meant so much more to me. I was a sap for a few years, I admit it.

3. Smooth - Santana Ft. Rob Thomas
Love the music in this song. I liked it from the first listen.

Honorable Mention #1. How Do You Like Me Now - Toby Keith
Toby Keith is one of those artists that tells it like it is. I almost like him JUST for that. This song is such a stick-it-to-em kind of songs. He pretty much tells off his high school dream girl. Love it!

Honorable Mention #2. Yes! - Chad Brock
Hopeless romantic coming out again. I like the picture this song paints. Makes me giddy.

Honorable Mention #3. The Way You Love Me - Faith Hill
I really liked Faith when I started listening to country music. This is one of those songs I think I'll always remember.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/o8EamHKpdrM


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...