Dec 9, 2011

A Wicked Cup Of Cocoa

Posted by with No comments
Is what I need after all the posts I just made....

I've been busy with holiday projects, holiday decorating and the day to day of life. Lately the two little kids have been crazy. They are mean to each other, fight all day long and rarely take naps at the same time. Yeah it's been busy.

But for the sake of keeping 'my journal' I had to make the following posts:

* MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS
* READ OF THE BEST BOOKS
* A PLACE TO REST YOUR HEAD
* JINGLE BELLS
* SUGARPLUM FAIRY
* ELFIN' AROUND
* SERVICE WITH A SMILE
* THE MOST FAMOUS REINDEER
* THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Now let me state for the record a few things...

FAMILY PICTURES

  • Nathaniel REFUSED to get his picture taken alone
  • Nathaniel pretty much REFUSED to do anything until Sava coaxed him with something I can't even remember.
  • Ailey didn't want a picture with me, thus there isn't one
COUNTDOWN THIS & THAT

  • Ailey doesn't like getting her hair done and likes to pull it out. Therefore, most of those pictures make her look like an orphan.
  • My kids don't all like to cooperate at the same time, thus we hardly ever have a 'group' photo.
  • I do Shaylyn's hair DAILY, but for whatever reason she seems to enjoy taking it out right before we do the countdown.
  • My kids always look goofy in these pictures, but it makes it fun for me. They show their true personalities.
And now that I've accomplished this - I need to go do some laundry that I've been slacking on and then I think I may just make myself a wicked cup of cocoa!


That's a line from a movie, if you can figure it out - let me know... ;)

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...