Dec 12, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 28

Posted by with No comments

~2006~

1. Everytime We Touch - Cascada
Just a fun upbeat song that ALWAYS makes me think of Eric. I'm a bit sappy, I know.

2. Jesus, Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood
There are so many times in my life when I have felt this way. I was just 'done'. I needed the help of my Heavenly Father to get me through.

3. Savin' Me - Nickelback
I just can't get away from Nickelback. They are one of Eric's fave bands, so we hear a lot of them in this house. This song really makes you think. Love it!

Honorable Mention #1. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
Another song that got me because of the beat.

Honorable Mention #2. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
This song makes me sad when I really think about what it's saying. But it's because of how heartfelt and true this song is that makes me like it.

Honorable Mention #3. How To Save A Life - The Fray
Lyrics got me for this one. Totally had to stop watching this video today...So you know.


Honorable Mention #4. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Another fun song. See, I know how to have fun sometimes too!

(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...