Dec 9, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 27

Posted by with No comments
~2005~

1. Cool - Gwen Stefani
So this pretty much describes the relationship I ended up having with my ex-boyfriend, T. Immediately after the break-up and for a good year or so after our relationship was strained to say the least. Poor Eric had a class with the guy and Eric said T was always staring him down.
We eventually made amends and have since been able to be friends again.


2. Photograph - Nickelback
The hold Eric has over me...I don't know what to say. This song plays on all the facets of remembering childhood and looking back at photos. If you know me AT ALL you know that pictures are kind of 'my thing' and we don't really have a blank wall anywhere in the home.


3. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Another song I just relate to and not just for the fact that I have hazel eyes. It's more the fact that I tend to hide what's really going on inside.


4. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
What can I say? Sometimes I wished I could be the type of girl that other men would want, even if I was already taken....BUT I am so glad I'm not really and I haven't had to have that experience....



5.
Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
I'm a huge believer in actions speaking louder than words!!!



Honorable Mention #1. Feel Good, Inc - The Gorillaz
This song just makes me feel good. Liked it from the first listen - still like it. Although I do realize there's some not so nice words in it.


Honorable Mention #2. Lonely - Akon
I like that Akon took an old song and helped make it more up to date. Mr. Lonely was I song I heard because of my Mom and I always liked it - so I really enjoyed it when Akon took it and used it for part of his song.


Honorable Mention #3. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
I have a bit of a mean, rebellious side. It's true.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...