Dec 2, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 20

Posted by with No comments

~1998~

1. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
How can you be a kid of the early 90's and not like Will Smith? I just love this song. It makes me laugh and dance! LOL!

2. You're Still The One - Shania Twain
The hopeless romantic lives again. This song really describes the relationship Eric and I have. We had a lot of friends (and a few of our parents) that thought we'd divorce within a year IF we even made it to the altar! Here we are 13 years later and still going strong.

3. Crush - Jennifer Paige
Hehehe. Totally teen love. Love the beat in this song.

Honorable Mention #1. This Kiss - Faith Hill
This video is totally silly, but I love this song. This was about the time I really started listening to country music and this was one of the first songs I remember.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/WI7v36a92LU

Honorable Mention #2. The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
There was a time (or two) that I could've very well had this conversation during my High School years. In fact I had a similar one in High School - it just made me laugh. I guess I'm mean.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...