Dec 8, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 26

Posted by with No comments

~2004~

1. Someday - Nickelback
Sometimes I'm glad Eric got me listening to these guys. This is one of the reasons I'm glad. Such a good song about forgetting the past. Warning: sad video - have tissues ready!



2. I Go Back - Kenny Chesney
For a few years I listened to country pretty heavily. That has since died down, but I still like these songs. I tend to enjoy songs that talk about the past, this is one such song.

3. The Reason - Hoobastank
Everyone needs to find that certain reason for living.

4. My Immortal - Evanescence
Another wonderful haunting melody. I also love the lyrics in this song and it usually makes me cry.

5. This Love - Maroon 5
Another group I have Eric to thank for getting me into. One of the 1st songs I heard from these guys and it's just always stuck with me.

Honorable Mention #1. 100 Years - Five For Fighting
Life goes by way too fast, as this song portrays...

Honorable Mention #2. Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Another country song. I love the advice in this song because you never really know when your time on this earth is gonna be up.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...