Dec 6, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 24

Posted by with 1 comment

~2002~

1. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Another song I relate with. Also full of good advice. (The video is objectionable - but at the end there is a good point to it all...)

2. In The End - Linkin Park
A genre I don't normally listen to, but this song is somewhat deep. Just recently became aware of this song again and because of what's going on it means that much more.

3. How You Remind Me - Nickelback
My husband is mean. He makes me listen to things like this and then I end up liking it. It's all his fault, blame him!

4. My List - Toby Keith
How often do we let things on 'our list' get taken care of before we take care of the people around us that need us most? Told you I'm a country girl at heart...

5. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
Another song with an ethnic flair that I normally wouldn't like, but for whatever reason I like this song.

Honorable Mention #1. Dilemma - Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland
Another genre that I don't normally care for, but when I heard this song I really liked it. I know there's not a whole lot lyrically to it, but I still like it.



Honorable Mention #2.
Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield



Honorable Mention #3.
Can't Fight The Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes


1 comment:

  1. 1. Linkin Park? I'm not sure what shocks me more...you with Linkin Park or Donovan with Eminem!
    2. Just for the record there is nothing wrong with Nickelback or Linkin Park!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...