Dec 12, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 29

Posted by with No comments

~2007~

1. Who Knew - P!nk
This song makes me think of the friends I've lost throughout the years as well as my Grandpa & Grandma. You just never know when life will take an unexpected turn.

2. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Another song of good advice. Find it kind of funny it came from her though.

3. Don't Matter - Akon
Another song that so eerily reminds me of the relationship Eric and I had in High School and all the people who were 'against' us. But as the song says, it didn't matter!

Honorable Mention #1. What I've Done - Linkin Park
A cool, haunting melody along with great lyrics.

Honorable Mention #2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
A fun song and one that I relate to on some level. I told you I have a bit of a mean streak in me.

Honorable Mention #3. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Hahaha. Love that she gets back at the loser by ruining his car. Take note, Eric. ;0)

Honorable Mention #4. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Eric HATES this song. Me I like it. We've pretty much agreed to disagree with this song. I think part of why I like this song is because it's 'easy' for me to sing. I also like the lyrics.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...