Dec 7, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 25

Posted by with No comments

~2003~

1. My Front Porch Looking In - Lonestar
I don't think there's a parent alive that can't relate to this song in some way. There are times I just sit back and watch what's going on in my house and I am literally so very happy I could burst!



2.
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Something about the haunting melody pulled me into this song. I still like it and it has since become one of Shaylyn's favorites. The things we do to our children. ;)

3. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
Eric would kill me if I didn't include this song. When it came out he kept telling me that he always thought of me when it came on.

4. No Shoes, No Shirts, No Problems - Kenny Chesney
Kenny's back. Was there any doubt? This song just makes me happy and a little bit frustrated that I'm not on some tropical island relaxing my life away!

5. What Was I Thinkin' - Dierks Bentley
Another song that's good for a laugh. The video's pretty good too...Typical male hormones.

Honorable Mention #1. 19' Something - Mark Wills
Go back and try to remember your childhood and the big things that happened. That's what this song is all about.

Honorable Mention #2. Unwell - Matchbox 20

(Embedding Disabled)
http://youtu.be/WziA88-n02k

Honorable Mention #3. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz

Honorable Mention #4. The Game Of Love - Michelle Branch ft. Santana
It's the hopeless romantic coming out again.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...