Dec 9, 2011

Granny's Christmas Countdown: Day 1 - December 1

Posted by with No comments
We've had a surprise planned for the kids for a couple months now. It's a surprise that's going to be carried out with the rest of my family (my mom & dad, siblings, nieces, nephews...). I had planned to keep it a surprise until the day of the event, but my mom had to one up me!

If you've read this blog for a few years you'll remember that for the past few years my Mom has done a Christmas Countdown thing for my kids. This year she decided to do it leading up to our big surprise.

It started on December 1 and will finish on December 10. Here it begins...


THE BOX:


AFTER LETTING THE KIDS GET TO THE BOX:


HERE'S THE SURPRISE!!!:


AND OPENING GIFT FOR DAY #1:


IT'S:


THE POLAR EXPRESS BOOK

GRANDMA SAYS: "We hope you will read this book with your family tonight and start looking forward to your Polar Express adventure this holiday season."

We read the book that night and then discovered that there is a CD included in the book with Liam Neeson reading the book. I don't usually like being read to but I may just have to listen to Liam Neeson's reading. :D


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...