Dec 14, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 32

Posted by with No comments
And I've reached the end! Yay!!!!
Even though this was a fun game, it was way too time consuming...I'm glad it's over, as the rest of you probably are too... And guess what? I'm making it short and sweet...

~ 2010 ~


1. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Sappy love song. I love it. Plus, minus the whole being drunk part - there was a time I needed Eric at an odd hour...It makes me think of him... Awww.



2. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
Okay, so one of the last seasons I watched of American Idol - Adam was on. I actually liked his voice, but thought he was always flamboyant. I'm still glad he's gone as far as he has and I love this song. Another song I could've written!



3. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
At first I was upset that someone would DARE to use the same title as Billy Joel and it was OUR song they used....I've repented. I really like this song and I wish (listen up, Eric) someone would say they like me even with all my flaws...(hint,hint)



Honorable Mention #1. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Don't really have a reason for liking this song. I just do. Tanis does as well. I pass wonderful things off to my children. ;)



Honorable Mention #2.
Bad Romance  - Lady Gaga
Okay, no real reason for liking this song....I'm odd, I guess.



Honorable Mention #3.
Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
Some people...No one's cooler than me. ;) HAHAHA
So this is the first time I've watched this video and this guy reminds me of my bro-in-law with his sunglasses on...
Really starts at around 1:00



Honorable Mention #4. Only Girl - Rihanna
Are you listening Eric???? Pay attention!
Just saying what I want.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...