Dec 14, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 31

Posted by with No comments
This is quite possibly the heaviest hitting year...I don't know for sure. I'm too lazy to look.

~ 2009 ~


1. Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk
So many lyrics in this song appeal to me. I can be a very mean fighter (Eric will fully vouch for me on that one), yet I feel bad after I say what I say and I really don't know why I even do it.



2.
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
Growing up I was convinced I'd never date and therefore never get married. I always wished for a movie romance, but figured it'd never happen. Thankfully my life turned out much differently, but I remember having these feelings and my heart breaks when I hear this song because I think of my wonderful big sister who wants this life as well, but hasn't been blessed to have it.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/Q0VRj2uw9L0

3. White Horse - Taylor Swift
Besides the fact that I love horses and a white horse would be AWESOME, this song isn't that cut and dry. I told you I have a mean streak in me and sometimes it is too late to change the past and some of us are able to move on even when it hurts.



4.
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
A song I wish more girls would take to heart...



5. You Belong With Me  - Taylor Swift
Okay, so let's say this song is sorta the way my relationship started with Eric. He was kinda/sorta dating his next door neighbor and then when he fell for me (Yes, he totally FELL) he never broke it off with the other girl and she was certainly quite opposite of me.



Honorable Mention #1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
I've always wanted to be a dancer, but I'm afraid that's not where my talents lay. But I like the point of the song that no matter what's going on, just dance and you can forget about life for awhile.



Honorable Mention #2. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
So it may look like I'm a huge fan of Lady Gaga...Not so. I just happen to like some of her songs and I think she has talent as far as lyrics go. Which is why I like this song.



Honorable Mention #3. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
I have Dance Central to thank for this one. I also think I enjoy song with a latin flair more than I thought I did. This song is just fun. I like it.



Honorable Mention #4. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
I mean this in all seriousness - every one of you that is reading this, this song is dedicated to you! Take the lyrics as they are and that's what you mean to me. Especially if you're still looking at this post!



Honorable Mention #5. Paparazzi  - Lady Gaga
It took a few listens before I found out this was a Lady Gaga song. I like it, so sue me. (Song really starts at about 2:30)



Honorable Mention #6. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Somehow this song was taken from my head. There are so many things I'd like to try but because I'm scared of failure, I don't do it. One of these days I'll learn that the important part of it was that I tried...



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...