Dec 9, 2011

Holiday Pictures

Posted by with No comments

As I've mentioned before, every Christmas season Eric's mom likes to get family photos of us. She's decided it's much more cost effective to take them herself and print the ones off that she likes. She's been good to use a family picture of us every year on her little Christmas newsletter that she sends to her friends.

Me? I SHOULD do a cute little card every year or some type of newsletter, but I'm just lazy and cheap. I don't wanna buy stamps when I don't really need to. I'm sorry.

However, because I still ♥ all of you so very much I decided to still share our pics. This year I had a BUNCH that I actually liked, so I'm not going to post each picture. I decided to make a quick video instead.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Hardy's! Enjoy!!!




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...