Dec 12, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 30

Posted by with No comments

So, this year I must've been crazy into music cause this is a LOOOONG list...

~2008~

1. Better In Time - Leona Lewis
With enough time any pain can heal. Love the piano in this and the lyrics.

2. So What - P!nk
On the outside everything is totally fine, but when you get inside, you'll know it's not really.

(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/lUvYR2ZYjVY

3. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
This is so bad that I like this song. He's totally telling the girl to leave her current flame. Oh well, I can still like a song w/o liking the message, right???

4. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Miley, but she's made some good songs. I like this one because as an awkward teenager I felt this way many times.

5. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I love, love, love all that's going on with this song. It got me from the first listen.

Honorable Mention #1. Bleeding Love -Leona Lewis
Lyrics, again. Plus I like the melody.

Honorable Mention #2. Damaged - Danity Kane
So this is a song I just found on my computer one day thanks to my little sister. It's actually a pretty good song and one I can relate with. That guy, B from 9th grade really, really, really hurt me bad. Thankfully, T came around and taught me that not every guy is a complete and total jerk!

(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/P8IBg0mVJ5Y

Honorable Mention #3. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Lyrics are a big one for me with this one. And I'm gonna be in trouble, but this song reminds me of Eric on his bad days. I still love you, I PROMISE!!!

Honorable Mention #4. Love Story - Taylor Swift
Another song totally reminiscent of how Eric and I were in High School. It's funny to think about it now.

Honorable Mention #5. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Break-ups suck. And sadly there are still things you'll miss about the ex...Life is sad that way.

Honorable Mention #6. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
So, um - yeah. In High School (before Eric) I met this guy, C. C and I became really good friends and I could talk with him about anything. I developed a bit of a crush for awhile, but he was crazy in love with his current wife J. It was hard, but I eventually got over the crush and C became one of my very best friends and I could talk with him about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...