Dec 5, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 23

Posted by with No comments

Nope, the world didn't end. Sorry... :(

~2001~

1. Who I Am - Jessica Andrews
I just really understood this song and it pretty much described my life. For a bit more detail you can revisit this post.

2. I'm Already There - Lonestar
I'm a sucker for parents talking about their kids and I'm lucky that I have a hubby who says things like this to me on those hard days!

3. Austin - Blake Shelton
I love the fact that this romance lasts so long and that he NEVER gives up hope.
(Embedding Disabled)

http://youtu.be/bb1DTsxBOfE

4. Love Don't Cost A Thing - Jennifer Lopez

5. One More Day - Diamond Rio
Just what would you do with one more day? There plenty I can think of!!!

Honorable Mention #1. Don't Happen Twice - Kenny Chesney
Did I mention that I ♥ this man's voice? Well besides that I just like the song. And there's just some things that only happen once!

Honorable Mention #2. You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This - Toby Keith
I've had experiences where a kiss was just a kiss, but left you wondering what it really meant. I've also had kisses where it meant so much more. I totally 'get' this song!

Honorable Mention #3. Irresistible - Jessica Simpson


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...