Dec 3, 2011

Favorite Song Of The Year: Day 21

Posted by with No comments

This year had quite a few that I liked, so we have a top 5 with a few honorable mentions this go around! I have to keep things changing....

~1999~

1. How Forever Feels - Kenny Chesney
This is just such a fun song. I enjoy it every time I hear it. I like how he compares his life with what other people have done. And truth be told, I ♥ this man's voice. Ahhh!!!

2. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
Truthfully, I only discovered Pearl Jam's version of this song within the past few years. I loved the original that was done in about the 60's and I love Pearl Jam's version as well. They almost sing it with more emotion than the original artist.
This is another depressing song and Eric always asks why I like it so much...Never know how to answer besides, "I just do."

3. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
I liked this song because I feel the same way. I liked the guys who were themselves and didn't try to impress me with things they owned, talents they had, places they'd been, etc.

4. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
This song is so bad as far as what it is talking about, but I still like the song. I think it's probably for the beat.

5. Write This Down - George Strait
Somedays I think I need to write down what Eric says to me so that in my emotional states I don't forget it....It would probably help. ;)

Honorable Mention #1. When You Believe - Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
Joseph of Old is one of my favorite bible prophets. I've enjoyed the stories about him and the entertainment that has been made of that story. When Dreamworks (?) came out with their version of the story - it was an instant hit in my mind. This song was from that movie.

Honorable Mention #2. I Need To Know - Marc Anthony

Honorable Mention #3. Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
Just one of those songs that has always stuck with me.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...