Dec 27, 2012

A Letter From Santa Re: Peppermint Holly

Posted by with No comments
Just thought I'd let you all hear what Santa told the kids in a letter he left Christmas Eve:


"Dearest Hardy Children,

I don't have a lot of time, as I have many children yet to visit. But I wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for the wonderful way you treated Peppermint Holly, while she was in your home.

She told me that you guys were really quite kind to her, especially Nate. She said you guys didn't lose your temper when she pulled some of the tricks she pulled (your parents even get kudos for that). Thank you for that.

Peppermint Holly's report was really good. She told me that you all had your bad days, but overall you were quite good. Well done. Tanis, she told me how you tried extra hard to help your mom. Shaylyn, she noticed that you did chores when asked without talking back. Lex, you tried to be more patient with your siblings. Nathaniel was nicer to his Mommy and Ailey went potty a few times in the toilet.

Because of this wonderful report, I brought all the gifts I had planned to bring you. I really hope you'll enjoy everything.

One last thing, I know that Christmas time is a lot of fun when it comes to me and the gifts I bring and this year, Peppermint Holly added a new sort of excitement. It's nice to have fun at this time of year and certainly our Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to be happy, but I can't stress enough how IMPORTANT it is to remember that this day is all about the birth of Jesus. Please, please, please remember that this day. Think about what gifts you can give to Jesus this coming year and remember that if you are doing the things our Heavenly Father and Jesus was us to do, then you'll always be on my good list.

I must go now, but have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love,
Santa Claus

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...