Dec 13, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Ten

Posted by with No comments
Remember how a few days ago I said that I think Peppermint Holly's a bit vain...well last night she helped prove my point some more...


We woke up to find Holly sitting under the tree, my cell phone in hand with a picture of her so wonderfully displayed on the screen. She tried to justify her actions...

"Well, you know I'm here to keep Santa updated.
Tonight being about the halfway point, I had to call in my report. So I used your Mom's phone.
Then I found her phone camera and took all sorts of pictures of myself.
Take a look!"

Take a look we did and she went slightly crazy...The digital age, what can I say...




Silly elf. Next time I'm not giving her permission to use my phone to call Santa. I'll give her Eric's. 


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...