Dec 12, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Nine

Posted by with No comments
Last night, Holly decided to join ranks with Eric (as far as opinions go...)


She's reading one of my books and as she put it, they're not always that happy. Here's what she had to say:

"I was in the mood to read tonight
Man, your Mom has a lot of books by this same person. I overheard your Dad ask why she always reads them, and I've got to agree with him.
These aren't very happy books."

So, they may not be the happiest of stories, but the author is a good writer. Sue me. By the way, Peppermint Holly and Eric, this author's got a new book coming out in February and you better believe I'm gonna be getting it and reading it!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...