Dec 1, 2012

More Birthday, Yay!!!

Posted by with No comments
So, yes I know my birthday was almost a month ago but I have more to share about it. Deal with it, it's my blog!

I got a couple gift certificates and some money for my birthday from other family members, so I thought I'd share how I spent that money...

Here goes:


GLEE Karaoke Game came from a gift certificate from Eric's brother Greg
The shirts were bought with money from Eric's parents

Then we got this:


Gift certificate from my brother, Corby and his wife Adri along with the leftover money from Eric's parents.

I got that to do this:


Yup, I used a flat iron to do curls! I found an awesome YouTube video that showed me how and the flat iron I had before wasn't actually flat. The top iron was rounded and the bottom iron was concave....Didn't work awesomely well.

That's how my birthday rounded out.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...