Dec 24, 2012

Peppermint Holly's Final Night

Posted by with No comments
Holly was anxious to get going tonight. Last night she made sure she let our kids know what the season is really all about though:


"Well, my Hardy Children friends, I go back to the North Pole with Santa tonight.
I'm gonna miss you guys.
Hopefully, Santa will send me again next year.
I know we had a lot of fun these past few days, but I hope you'll remember the real reason for Christmas.
It's all about the day Jesus was born.
Santa hopes you remember that as well.
Santa might be a fun part of Christmas, but Jesus is the real reason.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!"

Thank you so much Holly for reiterating the things we try to teach our children. We enjoyed having you visit with us and I'm thankful you're not as wild as some of your counterparts I've heard about. I know that your presence helped our children be better behaved and they loved having you around. We hope Santa will send you again next year and we'll be anxiously awaiting your arrival. Hope your trip back home was great and that you are happy again being surrounded with your family, friends and of course, Santa.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...