Dec 18, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Fifteen

Posted by with No comments
As I suspected, Holly was making her way through the kids' things. Ailey wasn't to be forgotten. This is what we found this morning:


She found Ailey's favorite stuffed animal as well as one of her blankies and my pillow and decided to sleep underneath the tree. Here's her note:

"I found a duck.
This duck tells me his name is Boris!
Boris for a duck?
Whatever.
He says he was named after Ailey's favorite show, Blue's Clues and that her Boris is one of her favorite stuffies.
I think I like this Boris, Ailey.
Can I take him back to the North Pole with me?"

Thankfully, Holly wasn't completely serious and Boris is still safely at home in Ailey's bed. I think Ailey would've written Santa off for life had Boris been taken from her.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...