Dec 2, 2012

Deck The Halls, Fa La La La La

Posted by with No comments
With Thanksgiving coming earlier in the year this year we didn't decorate the day after Thanksgiving, or that weekend. It seemed too early to me and besides I wasn't even home! But as the end of November was drawing near I decided we needed some Christmas spirit!





So we decided we'd do it on this Saturday. Well, Eric's cousin had called him the night before and kind of needed to DO SOMETHING, so they went shooting Saturday morning/afternoon. That left me alone with the kids to do the tree. (Eric did put up the tree and house lights before he left)

The first thing I had to do was cut the old lights out of the tree (remember how I said they didn't work and we needed to find new ones). I figured it would take an hour at the most. It took more like 3!!! They really puts those pre-lit tree lights in there to stay!

Eric was surprised when he got home and I was still working on the stupid lights. He asked if I'd like to go to dinner (he knows me all too well) and so I left the decorating up to the kids. I think they lasted all of 10 minutes...

Anyway, here's our decorators and the final product.






...She was so excited that she helped decorate the tree...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...