Dec 3, 2012

My Little Gingy

Posted by with No comments
When Tanis and Shaylyn stayed with Eric's parents during our Anniversary, Eric's mom had planned to decorate Gingerbread men with them. She bought this package that had 4 huge Gingerbread men in it. Well they never got that far and so we brought the package home with us.

Tanis asked almost daily if we could do the Gingerbread men and it just never worked out. Well, we had a quiet Sunday night and I decided it was a good time to decorate these things. Now because there was only 4 Gingerbread men I didn't know how it would work out, luckily I had bought a package of smaller guys a few years ago and we never used them.

So the older kids got the big guys and Ailey got the small guys and she was just fine with that. She was in heaven over it actually. She wouldn't let me help her with anything and went to work just like the big kids did.










... Dang bangs are always getting in the way...

... She may or may not have hoarded all the candy...


...Shaylyn's Gingerbread had an accident and got split in the middle, so she couldn't hold hers...



... This is my favorite one...

...He just smells so yummy...

... He's super talented standing on his side and all...

...Yup, him's is my favorite...

... 3 Hardy Boy Gingerbreads...


...Shaylyn's Creations...


...Ailey's colony...

...The only one I was allowed to have...



...The mess Ailey so lovingly left for me to clean up...

Thanks for the fun night, Grandma!!!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...