Dec 5, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Two

Posted by with No comments
Her second night with us, Peppermint Holly got a little homesick and missed the snow, so she got into the powdered sugar:


The note she left this night wasn't as nice...

"Man, winter time in Utah blows!
Where's the white powder - the snow?!?!
Santa promised me snow when he sent me.
In the North Pole we get tons and tons of snow. I miss it.
Therefore, I decided to improvise and make snow angels out of your mom's powdered sugar.
HA!
Have fun cleaning up my mess!!!"

Wow, Santa really lied to her. Did he not pay attention to the weather Utah had last winter? Well hopefully, Holly we'll see some snow soon! I like to have snow at Christmas time as well!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...