Dec 17, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Fourteen

Posted by with No comments
It seems Holly's making her way through the kids' things....Last night it was Nathaniel's turn and this is what she decided looked like fun in Nathaniel's room:

... I think Spiderman must've been busy on another call and had his Justice League buddies, Batman and Wonder Woman fill in for him last night...

That didn't stop Peppermint Holly from socializing though, here's what she said:

"I made some friends last night.
They tell me that Nate is their very best friend
and that they all love him.
They're now my good friends too.
You have great taste in friends, Nate!"

Wow, I never imagined Holly would be so social with the toys. I guess everyone needs friends though, huh?

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...