Dec 14, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Eleven

Posted by with No comments
Last night Holly did something interesting...


That's right, she tried to play the clarinet....Wanna know why?

"Tanis,
Awesome concert tonight.
Well, that's what I heard your Mom & Dad saying. I had to stay here, if you'll remember.
I wanted to see what I was missing out on, so I borrowed this clarinet I found in your parents room and tried to teach myself.
Boy, I don't know how you play this thing.
I can't make a sound come out!"

Holly, I know what you mean. I can't make sound come out of those things very easily either. I'm sorry we left you home as well, but we didn't even take the younger kids either...I did notice though that you forgot to place a reed on the instrument. That could be part of your problem....


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...