Dec 9, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Six

Posted by with No comments
Night number six came and Holly decided she was going to get tech saavy.

... Naughty little elf got onto my computer without permission...

Thankfully, she was a mostly good elf and watched the following videos (Or so she said):

"I spent the night watching YouTube videos.
I watched some your Mom made of you guys and I got to know you a little bit better, but my favorite videos would have to be the ones called Kid History. Faaaaaaacccct!
P.S. You don't know what you're talking about!!!!"

While I may not have been happy about the fact that Peppermint Holly decided to use my computer, at least she has good taste in YouTube videos!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...