Dec 23, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Twenty

Posted by with No comments
Last night what Holly did just made me want to cry. I felt really bad for her:



I know, I know, the pictures aren't sad...but read her note - it really is kind of sad.

"As much fun as I've had visiting your family, I'm starting to miss Santa and my own family.
I found some pictures online to color, it makes me feel a little better.
I think I'll save these and give these to Santa when he comes on Christmas Eve."

I can only imagine what it feels like to be homesick. Holly has spent almost a month with us and that's a long time away considering most of her days are spent all around her family...Don't blame you at all Holly. Hope Santa enjoys your pictures.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...